Applications Instructions - 2019
(Click Here to Dowload Application Now)
1. Application must be filled out by the applicant. Please type or print clearly.
2. All requirements must be meet and all information must be completed in order for the application to be considered.
3. Applicant must enclose a certified copy of your high school transcript to validated final G.P.A. Applicant must be a graduate of the class of 2019.
4. Attach an essay of no less than 250 words and no more than 500 words describing your purpose in furthering your education, career objectives, future goals and how you will utilize your education to better the lives of union members.
5. Deadline for application is December 1, 2019. Must be submitted to Laborers’ Local 809.
6. If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, you will be required to submit your certified transcript to establish successful completion of your fall semester. Recipient will not receive the scholarship award if this is not provided in a timely matter.
Click Here to Dowload Application Now